We want to make the world better and we want you to join us.
At Humanity Wealth Advisors, we put our values ahead of our pocketbooks. That’s ultimately why we chose to become an independent advisory firm. As many of you may know, we recently decided to separate from our broker-dealer in order to become more transparent and flexible with our clients. With this change, we will be able to better educate our clients on the financial matters that are most important to them without the obligation of meeting a broker-dealer’s goals before reaching our client’s goals.
What does this mean for you?
- We get to serve you better. You’ll get customized guidance. Because we are independent advisors, we have a wider range of financial planning options to recommend to our clients. You’ll know that you’re getting our well advised recommendations when it comes to financial planning. This allows us to tailor our guidance to your specific situation, needs, and goals.
- We don’t have to sell you products you don’t need. We don’t receive a commission for selling you financial products. That means you can be confident that any financial advice we give you is truly in your best interest. As advisors who follow a fiduciary focus, we are held to a standard that says we must put your best interest before our own. It also means we must disclose conflicts of interest. We hope you’ll feel confident that our advice to you truly serves you and puts your needs first.
- We get to spend more time working on your goals. Our goal is to make your goals a reality. We believe that everyone has a right to a better financial future, and we want to help you reach your goals through education, flexibility, transparency, and kindness. Because we follow a fiduciary standard and are independent advisors, you can be confident that your goals are our top priority.
- We have more time to be responsive and attentive to your financial needs. At Humanity Wealth Advisors, we value open communication. To best serve you, we’ll need to get to know you and your unique situation. We hold ourselves personally accountable to our clients, so talking through our process with you is fundamental to serving you well.
- Our fee structure will be transparent and flexible. We always want Humanity’s compensation structure to be spelled out for our clients. You’ll see on our pricing page, we’ve done our best to map out our different payment options so you can see what you would be paying if you worked with us. Additionally, Humanity will offer plenty of free content to help you take your financial life to the next level. When it comes to fees, you’ll always know what you’re getting and at what cost.
- You get big firm expertise without a middleman or large ego. Humanity Wealth Advisors has a combined 38 years of experience working as financial advisors. We know our stuff and we appreciate the clarity that comes with working directly with our clients (and cutting out the middleman). When you work with us, you’ll be working directly with an advisor who knows the industry and can help you make strategic decisions to get you where you want to be.
We hope you can see just how beneficial this transition will be for you as our client. At the end of the day, we want to serve you well, educate those who need it, and offer as much flexibility and kindness as we can to our clients. If you have any questions about our transition to an independent advisory firm that isn’t addressed here, take a look at our About Us page or reach out to us on our contact page.