Humanity Wealth Advisors is pleased to announce the launch of our brand new website! Our site went live on Wednesday, May 26th. We designed the site with user friendliness in mind. We also wanted the site to address any questions you may have in regards to our recent transition to becoming an independent advisory firm. To read more about our transition to an independent firm, check out this blog post. Through our new website, we hope you are able to find answers to your financial questions, keep up to date with financial planning news, and contact us when you have questions.
If you haven’t had a chance to look around the website yet, we invite you to do so! Our new layout is user friendly, and we hope it gives you a clear idea of who we are as a firm. Our focus both with the website and with Humanity’s core mission is to serve you, our clients, with transparency, educational materials, flexibility, and kindness.
All of that being said, here are a handful of things we are excited about in this new chapter.
- Our website’s clear design and navigation. We wanted our website to be as intuitive as possible so that you’re able to find exactly what you’re looking for at just a glance. We hope that as you peruse our website, you’ll gain a clear understanding of why we decided to venture out on our own as an independent firm and how that will help us serve you better as our client.
- A brand new blog and content library! At the core of Humanity’s mission is a desire to educate anyone willing to learn about managing their money. That’s why we knew it was crucial for our new website to have not only a regularly updated blog full of helpful information but also an ever-growing library of videos, ebooks, and informational materials to help you along your financial journey. Take a look at the blogs and library content we have ready for you here and be sure to check back soon, or follow us on social media so you never miss the new information we have coming your way.
- Our transition to an independent firm and new broker-dealer. As we’ve mentioned already, we are so excited to start this new chapter of serving our clients even better than we have been able to in the past. We still have access to the same technology, research, and tools that we had before, but now we’re able to use them in a way that puts you first instead of having to prioritize the goals of a large corporation. We look forward to all the good we can do alongside you as an independent firm!
- Our new ebooks. We’re starting our content library off strong with two new ebooks. The ebooks are free to download, so jump over to the library to grab a copy of each for yourself! How do Financial Advisors get Paid | Help Increase Your Investments Through the Power of Compound Interest
- New team members! Humanity is delighted to announce that, along with our founder Harry Sherdil, we are also welcoming Harry’s junior partner, Nestor Belmonte, and Humanity’s very first intern, Sabi Sherdil. We are excited to see what positive things we can accomplish as a team.
- Social media channels. If our focus on education and providing the information you need the most sounds good to you, you’ll want to make sure to follow us on your favorite social media channels so you can get updates regarding new content right in your news feed. We aim to make our social media posts as useful and educational as our blog and library, so we hope you’ll take the opportunity to join our new social media community and learn with us.
There you have it! We’re excited about this new chapter, and we hope that you are too. If you have any questions for us, please feel free to reach out via our contact page.